Please note that all orders are subject to a 10-15 working day processing time before delivery. Once processing time is complete, you will receive an email containing your tracking number.
Shipping for Apparel:
- Shipping to the UK (£3.99) will usually be delivered within 1-2 working days.
- Delivery to Europe (£14.00) will usually be delivered within 3-7 working days.
- Delivery to the rest of the world (£14.00) will usually be delivered within 5-10 working days.
- Parcels can be tracked at: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
- Please note that any customs charges are to be paid by the customer on receipt.
Shipping for Art Prints:
- Shipping to the UK (£3.99)
- Shipping to the Rest of The World (£14.00)
Artworks are despatched via Royal Mail tracked services, within 5 working days of receiving the order. We take great care in packaging your artwork to ensure that it arrives in great condition.
Normal shipping times for prints are:
- UK shipping: 3 – 5 working days from dispatch date
- Europe: 5 – 8 working days from dispatch date
- US: 14 working days from dispatch date
- ROW: 14 working days from dispatch date
Each print is a Limited Edition of 500. All prints are accompanied by a numbered holographic certificate digitally signed by Fruit Stickers, providing limited edition provenance, particularly relevant should the artwork change ownership in future.
To reduce waste, all orders are freshly printed to demand.
Please note that the art printers we work with are carbon neutral. Every aspect of their business (including the carbon cost of sending and receiving files to and from their servers) are using gold standard carbon offsets as recommended by Greenpeace.
They invest in renewable solar and wind farms projects to offset all unavoidable emissions, and are working tirelessly towards becoming carbon free— a goal for everyone!